Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Twenty - One Plus Eight


What does this all mean??? It means that tomorrow I become one year older, one year closer to the big three zero. It scares me, I never thought I would make it past twenty.  But I'm here and I do love the life I have.  Even though things get rough sometimes I always say to myself, "It Could Be Worse."  That is the honest truth... it could always be worse, so love the life you live.  

I thought I would document my life over the next year and see where l end up.  I never know where I am going to end up and who I am going to meet.  I do not have any plans and I kind of like it like that.  All I have ever wanted is to be happy.  My mom always had my back on that too.  All she ever wanted for my brothers and I was to be happy.  I can hear her saying to me, "I just want you to be happy".  I miss my momma so much but I carry her with me in my heart everyday.  

So Twenty - One Plus Eight... It's all numbers.  That's all. Just silly little numbers that happen to combine to a bigger number. But it's whatever.  I still feel like I am trying to find myself.  I'm still that kid sneaking out to go to parties at a friends house.  I'm the person that insists on going to Hardee's at 2:00 in the morning to get some huggets with my besties.  "Woo Run's" are still MANDATORY on Sunday Nights and Black & Milds are still acceptable!  

... And I would not have it any other way. 

Here's to Twenty - One Plus Eight May you be the BEST year of my life... I cannot wait to see what you have in store for me. 







1 comment:

  1. You and I are in the same boat this year! lol..I still like huggets at 2:00am and miss Woo Run's more than you'll ever know!

    ReplyDelete