Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I don't know...


Have you ever felt that any and everything you do is not good enough? Well today and the last few weeks I have not felt like myself.  I just want to kick this feeling.  Its not me and I do not like it at all... I cannot focus and when people ask for my ideas or opinion I have NO idea what to say.  I have no motivation whatsoever and I have so freaking much to get accomplished.

Monday I leave for my first camp of the summer and I should be gathering my things and making sure I have what I need.  For some reason in my head I feel as if it will come together if its suppose to come together. I love my summer job and my summer family.  I count down the days in the winter until I can be reunited with them... so why can I not get my stuff together???

Then I feel bad because I'm having a pity party for myself and there are way worse things going on in the world today.  Like I have no idea how it feels to watch everything I built and worked hard for destroyed in a split second by a tornado.  I am thankful for what I have and the people that surround me.  It could always be worse... Believe me I know that... but right now it seems as if I've been knocked down and I don't want to get back up...


No comments:

Post a Comment