Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Lovin'



It makes me giggle and brings a smile to my face every time I think about “Summer Love”.  Whether it’s a picture or a text from an old friend to remind you of that one summer... that summer you thought you fell in love and nothing else in the world mattered. Sigh… oh the Memories!  If I could go back and do it all over I would because it was fun and so carefree.  I miss the free feeling of that summer.  How can you not smile when you think of that one Summer??? :)

I’m so glad it ended just as fast as it had began.  But that’s what summer love is… Comes in so fast and turns everything upside down and by the time the leaves start to change its gone.  At the time I thought I would never fall again but I did but I’ll never forget that summer.


Everyone needs at least one summer love.

No comments:

Post a Comment